Today there are already many cryptocurrency exchanges, some services really offer customers the options and working conditions that are in demand. Especially popular are projects with profitable quotes, reliable account protection and anonymity. The rest of the criteria for almost all cryptocurrency exchanges are identical. Yes, it is anonymity that is now important for people who make money on exchange operations or through crypto trading.
How did it all start?
Immediately after the successful arrival of bitcoin on the cryptocurrency market, the financial sector began to actively develop, entirely focused on operations with virtual currencies. New altcoins began to appear incessantly. The rapid growth of quotations for digital money began. Naturally, the rapid rise in demand for cryptocurrencies and their widespread popularity contributed to the emergence of specialized trading platforms where transactions with electronic coins are carried out. This is how anonymous crypto exchange appeared.
There are many explanations for such a curiosity about anonymity – concealment of income, concealment of existing capital, avoidance of tax deductions, even illegal financial transactions, etc. Everything is clear. Milestones have their own reasons and reasons to start trading on anonymous crypto exchanges.
But what are the pros and cons of this feature? Where can personal data be hidden? What services provide anonymous trading service? Let’s take a closer look at such moments and thoroughly analyze the significant nuances available here.
Benefits of anonymous cryptocurrency exchanges
All users who regularly visit trading platforms, the rules of which provide for the introduction of personal data with confirmation of information by copies of documents, are at significant risk. Accordingly, anonymous crypto-exchanges initially block most of the potential dangers. These platforms have the following particularly significant advantages:
· the absolute impossibility of leaking personal information of clients. Administration, service workers or cyber thieves will not be able to take possession of any records, facts or figures concerning a particular client;
· you can start converting or making money on cryptocurrency trading immediately after registration events and crediting funds to the trade balance. No time is wasted for the exchange employees to receive documents, analyze them and provide full access to the trading platform functionality. Often all this is greatly delayed;
· there are no problems with the acceptance of documents from residents of Russia and other countries of the former USSR. There is often a requirement to provide a legally certified translation, which is performed by specialized organizations. This is an additional time delay and overhead.
The pros, of course, are significant; however, it is worth considering the negative points inherent in anonymous crypto-exchanges:
1. most of the trading floors, where confidential trading operations or conversions are performed, practice various restrictions for clients. Without registration, withdrawal amounts are limited, access to the functionality of the service is curtailed, etc.;
2. anonymous users are forced to work with inflated interest commissions.
In principle, when the confidentiality of all actions with virtual currencies is important, the disadvantages become insignificant.