HDMI or VGA connection may be very inconvenient for some people. Wifi Display (Miracast) is a free Android Wi-Fi display application which allows you cast android screen to TV screen by wireless or smart TV displays. It offers the Wi-Fi Alliance certification criterion that enables you to wirelessly view content from a Laptop, mobile phone or a tablet to a television or monitor. Miracast is a simple, convenient, secure and user-friendly wireless networking technology. Through this method, you can relay information without using wires from one computer to another unit. Miracast uses WiDi technologies for smart television and projector broadcasting the video. Intel wireless display is the full form of WiDi.
Main Features of Miracast for Windows
- It has P2P Miracast connection
- It offers secure mirroring
- You can stream directly from your device without much effort
- It lets you watch your entire mobile PC content the same on your smart TV
- You can Screencast via current WiFi network
- It runs perfectly on all devices including mobile, PC & laptop
- It lets you cast one screen to another screen for absolutely free
- You can the access of your mobile and computer files via Miracast
Ways to Download Miracast for PC and Laptop Windows 10/8/7
Step 1 – First, you need to install Bluestacks, which is an android emulator on your PC. Once you have installed Bluestacks, and just Run it in your PC. Use your own Google account to sign in to the Google Play shop.
Step 2 – Once you have installed Bluestacks, you can search for WiFi Display (Miracast) for PC immediately. If you can’t find it, just search for “WiFi display (Miracast)”
Step 3 – Now downloaded the WiFi display (Miracast) in your PC.
Step 4 – Once it is downloaded, open the WiFi display (Miracast) in your system using BlueStacks.
Step 5 – With BlueStacks, the installation of the WiFi display (Miracast) for Windows and Mac is automatic and easy. Once the installation is over, your WiFi display (Miracast) is ready for use.
Suggested: Wyze Cam for PC
This great program can be used via BlueStacks. Many people have experienced Miracast by uploading the display of the Android app or Laptop to the computer that the Screen sharing helps. This is done wirelessly. Even more than what it’s intended to do is a Wireless interface for Laptop. The first step is to find the application and then downloading and installing can be done by following the above steps.
Ways to Download Miracast for Mac
- Before installing the Wi-Fi Display Miracast app, you need to download Nox App Player on your Mac.
- Now, you need to install the Nox Player in your MAC Laptop or Computer.
- After you have installed the Nox Player Emulator, just open it and look at the section of all apps.
- In that, you need to select the inbuilt Playstore application.
- Now, search for Wi-Fi Display Miracast for MAC in the search bar tab of Play store.
- You’ll get the list from which you can download Wi-Fi Display Miracast MAC App.
- Now hit on the Install button after finding Wi-Fi Display Miracast MAC App.
- Now you’ll see on-screen instructions which you’d need to follow before installing the app.
- On successful completion of the installation, just open the app.
- Now, you are done and can enjoy the Display (Miracast) in your system.
How to use WiFi Display Miracast on PC/Laptop?
You can mirror the mobile screen to SmartTV or Wi-fi Display, by following the steps shared below.
- First, you need to check whether your TV supports Wireless Display/Miracast.
- If it supports, then connect your Smart TV to the same WiFi network as your device.
- Now you can mirror the screen of your laptop/computer with TV.
This feature acts as a sharing of Chromecast. Without cable, you can transmit your screen to another. Photos, videos and other data can be exchanged easily. In windows 8.1 and Windows 10, Miracast is available. Yet Miracast is not enabled by Windows 7 and 8. You will need to download the new driver to use the Miracast wireless screen if you choose to use this device on an old windows 7 and 8 computer. Drivers can be installed via the internet.
Suggested: How to Download and Install VidMix for PC
Pros of using Wi-Fi Display Miracast
You can easily share your computer and laptop screen on the TV and other android devices and enjoy things on the big screen. Mirroring tools allows you to do things effortlessly on multiple screens.
Cons of using Wi-Fi Display Miracast
Wi-Fi Display Miracast only works with a Wi-Fi connection. So, if you don’t have a Wi-Fi connection, then you can’t share the screen. There are other screen sharing tools available with more features that you can use.