There are millions of people who use Windows 10 because it has a user-friendly interface. But one issue that we mostly face while working on Windows 10 errors. Sometimes Windows 10 throws an array of error messages and stop codes which irritate us a lot. The most common error that hit your screen is the blue screen of death (BSOD) or memory management error. The memory management error is basically error related to computer memory. The memory control bug on a blue screen occurs with a warning “MEMORY MANAGEMENT.” When finding a BSOD mistake, while operating Windows 10 or other Windows systems, you must be concerned, frustrated and disappointed, right? Only relax, because it is not dangerous. You’re not alone; other Windows users have the same issue. Following are the ways how you can fix the issue easily.
How to fix windows stop code memory management?
Via SFS Scanner –
- First, you need to Right-click on the Start Menu and navigate to Command Prompt (Admin)
- Enter “sfc/scannow” into Command Prompt and then press Enter:
- The process may take a while, so wait until the process is finished and see if any errors are fixed.
SFC Scanner is a Microsoft tool to diagnose different device bugs and certain people’s memory management issues have evidently been solved. Even though it does not appear to be a clear remedy, several users who got this mistake message have confirmed that the SFC / SCANNOW command solved the issue, even after multiple restarts.
Suggested: How to Allocate More Ram to Minecraft?
Run Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool –
- First, navigate to Search and type “windows diagnostic tool” to open Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool
- Choose the option “Restart now” and see the problems causing memory management error
- Now, let your computer restart. On the next start, you’ll find if something’s wrong with your RAM memory via report.
When you do not find SFC command helpful and you get this error code, then there is something wrong with RAM memory. If your memory is corrupted, then the easiest way is to replace your RAM with a new one.
Detect the virus via full system scan –
- Just click on the Start button available on the left corner of the screen.
- Scroll down, find Windows Defender Security Center and open it.
- Select the option “Virus and threat protection.”
- Click the option “Advanced scan.”
- Let it scan and wait.
Malware in your system may trigger many issues, including errors. Perform a thorough device check to find malware on your computer. You may use built-in Windows antivirus, Windows Protector, or anti-virus tools from third parties.
Clear temporary files and folders –
- There is Cortana icon on the taskbar which you need to click.
- Now navigate disk cleanup and select the option from the result.
- In Disk Clean choose Drive Selection Window to target drive from the drop-down list
- Now you need to press the OK button to confirm.
- Let the calculating process run.
- Select the files you want to delete from your computer’s memory.
- Then click on the Cleanup system files button and you’re done.
If there are so many temporary files and folders, this can trigger serious problems: poor application response, slow speed and error codes. Cleaning Disk Cleaning is the fastest and simplest way to clean it.
Things that might be causing memory management error!
- Faulty RAM
- Faulty drivers
- Windows update
- Faulty memory
- Software or hardware conflict
- Hardware failure
- Software issues
- corrupt files and operating system files
- Disk errors